Sunday 19 February 2017

I highly recommend it to my friends and you can try it too

The Lavender All Around Spahhnitizer has a great scent because it has a hint of mint or eucalyptus. It makes me feel relaxed and refreshed all day. The Zenutrients Strawberry Lip Butter is one of the best lip butter I have tried so far. It smells good and tastes good and I love the color that comes with it because it is perfect for my skin tone.
_

Catrina:
I would like 3 sons and 2 daughters or the opposite.
(17 February 2017)

Catrina:
In the future I want 4 or 5 kids.
(17 February 2017)

Tonita:
Am I dreaming or this guy likes me?
(17 February 2017)

Tonita:
He does compliment on how I do my work and he says WOW great work.
(17 February 2017)

Tonita:
But I don't know if he talks to me because he is new and needs someone to talk to or he likes me.
(17 February 2017)

Tonita:
But he always talk to me about everything like he's appointments for the day, religion and he's family and food as well.
(17 February 2017)

Tonita:
We work together so I don't know if he talks to me because he is new to the job and he sits next to me.
(17 February 2017)

Lorinda:
What do you think of these names for triplet girls?
(17 February 2017)

Dusti:
TTC bleeding a week before due period, could this be implantation?
(17 February 2017)

Dusti:
Also the blood flow wasnt as heavy as usual the second day of bleeding, I wouldn't call it spotting but it also wasn't very heavy.
(17 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment