Wednesday 15 February 2017

The problem with most likely with sound driver or driver settings

Can't put the sound on the receiver is DTS HDMA and Dolby True HD, instead, only hear the core DTS or DD. That is the cause of the problem. Can't you use the AMD HDMI output? That is the cause of the problem. Can't you use the AMD HDMI output? And once again, that the card has support for Dolby True HD and DTS HDMA, using Total Media Theatre HD sound is reproduced.
_

Emelda:
I burned my parents house down by accident and they come back from Hawaii Sunday, should I tell them before they come home?
(15 February 2017)

Emelda:
My Mom is still over-reacting about my brother's death last year so if that upset her so much then this likely will (my brother was annoying and autistic).
(15 February 2017)

Emelda:
It was an accident so I am not charged with anything so I guess it is no big deal but my parents tend to overreact so I assume they will.
(15 February 2017)

Emelda:
So should I tell them before they come home or just wait until my sister picks them up and have her tell them?
(15 February 2017)

Emelda:
They are out of town so didn't watch it on the news.
(15 February 2017)

Emelda:
My parents know nothing since we left it off our facebook and they haven't called.
(15 February 2017)

Emelda:
The house is gutted, everything gone, and all three dogs died as well as a firefighter died.
(15 February 2017)

Emelda:
I panicked and ran to get my sister alerted there was a fire which I now regret doing because if she had died then my parents would be too upset to be mad at me.
(15 February 2017)

Emelda:
I did so but the fire I started spread.
(15 February 2017)

Emelda:
So I am 20 and I decided to burn their photos.
(15 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment