Thursday 9 February 2017

It is easy to understand the concerns from the legal profession

Generally ABS refers to various different ideas about non-lawyer ownership or management of law firms. The practice of law cannot ethically be just about profit-and-loss decision making. David Beech is the CEO of the professional services firm Knights in the U.K.
_

Carmina:
This is basic values I am referring to and not any religious belief only.
(9 February 2017)

Carmina:
Yet he was taught right from wrong.
(9 February 2017)

Carmina:
He has no values in terms of right and wrong.
(9 February 2017)

Belia:
I need someone who knows about the law to answer this. This is regarding custody of my almost 3 week old son. Thank you very much?
(9 February 2017)

Belia:
He lived with 2 other guys that are known to sniff pills, coke, smoke pot, and do other drugs like shrooms and acid.. I told him it d be weird having a baby in a bachelor pad, he said (we ll kick the baby in the head if he cries.
(9 February 2017)

Belia:
During the birth classes, he said a comment about the baby I didn t like.
(9 February 2017)

Belia:
He didn t go though, which is understandable.
(9 February 2017)

Belia:
I even invited him to my baby shower because I felt like he should be included.
(9 February 2017)

Belia:
He became to come very distant, and stopped coming around.
(9 February 2017)

Belia:
He said me telling her was using the baby as a weapon, even though I just thought he needed someone close to him to know, because I thought she could talk to him about it.( I was 17 when I conceived, and he was 24, so he was very scared about that.
(9 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment