Wednesday 1 February 2017

Haha. soldiers were very keen on demonstrating their tools

Being removed from that environment, all of a sudden, revealed just how odd the prevalence of weapons is in the public sphere. You had a lot of participation from the people we see in this film, yes? Your presence throughout the video is arresting to me, and honest, somehow.
_

Annemarie:
I am doing some philanthropic work too so sometimes I go to certain welfare events.
(1 February 2017)

Annemarie:
I had a huge inheritance so my daily routine is mostly going to gym, hanging out with friends, watching movies, playing games, etc.
(1 February 2017)

Logan:
I asked her out for drinks, does she know it is date?
(1 February 2017)

Carlota:
My girlfriend told me she was raped recently. I have no idea how to react or what to do? HELPPPPP?
(1 February 2017)

Carlota:
I'm really freaking out right now, because i love her unconditionally, and i dont want this to affect us in a negative way.
(1 February 2017)

Carlota:
When i said goodbye to her at the end of the day, she told me she loved me and kissed me goodbye.
(1 February 2017)

Carlota:
I offered to give her a ride home and she accepted, then later told me that she just wanted to walk home.
(1 February 2017)

Carlota:
After that conversation things felt awkward between the two of us, she was really quite the rest of the day, when i would walk her to class she was rather unenthusiastic in her goodbyes.
(1 February 2017)

Carlota:
All i could do was hug her and tell her that i love her.
(1 February 2017)

Carlota:
I told her how i was feeling, and she then told me that a few days ago she had been raped by one of her family members.
(1 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment