Friday 24 February 2017

This is especially true the bigger and more important the event you are trying to change

Every chapter you read (on any given path) should be unique. You won't end up best friends with anyone (or enemies with anyone else) no matter what you do. This isn't a guarantee that every time you read the story it'll be different, though. Different paths may contain identical chapters.
_

Lea:
He is losing interest in me or he just wants to avoid me because he hidden something for me.
(24 February 2017)

Lea:
We chat all day and night . He told me he didn't felt chatting yesterday During the night I text him and he told me He did not recognize me and that I surprised him . Today he text me I don't feel like chatting today.
(24 February 2017)

McKenzie:
How do I know if I am in an emotional affair or is he just my best friend as he calls me. He says is his wife knew how much?
(24 February 2017)

McKenzie:
He tells me very personal things about he and his wife.
(24 February 2017)

McKenzie:
Does he think we are in a boyfriend girlfriend relationship or a best friend ship?
(24 February 2017)

Melvina:
Should I Breakup With Him?!?!?
(24 February 2017)

Melvina:
The next day we both hugged and apologized and now we've been hanging out all week like it's back to normal but it doesn't feel normal for me now.
(24 February 2017)

Samara:
Is it BAD that I had sex with my ex in his car and then went out with another guy in one night?
(24 February 2017)

Samara:
My ex found out about it and came to my job grabbing me in a rage and manhandling me.
(24 February 2017)

Samara:
Later that night, I went to the skating rink with this guy I knew.
(24 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment