Tuesday 21 February 2017

I love the trick with the clone bubbles at the 15 bubbles left mark

But for those of you out there working on 249 this will give you a pretty good idea of what it takes. I think we can all relate to coming this close. That alone made it worth watching the video for me. I thought this game was over two thirds of the way through, five owls left to release in only seven moves?
_

Nella:
Living together for six months and he still hasn't said I love you, should I worry?
(19 February 2017)

Nella:
His family tells me he has always been shy with his feelings and that his lack of affection is just how they were raised.
(19 February 2017)

Nella:
He doesn't know if he wants anymore but suggested artificial insemination, then said it would be pointless because he would still be raising it as his child.
(19 February 2017)

Nella:
I can't tell if he loves me and is just scared or he doesn't and is scared to admit that. talked about kids as he already has two, I don't and want one.
(19 February 2017)

Nella:
I have met all of his family and we spend all our free time together.
(19 February 2017)

Nella:
I tell him I love him, we talk about getting a bigger house and moving closer to his kids, we plan vacations.
(19 February 2017)

Nella:
I do everything I can to reassure him we are good and I'm not going to hurt him.
(19 February 2017)

Nella:
He has admitted that he is scared of things going wrong and hesitant to open up.
(19 February 2017)

Nella:
I know his previous marriage ended badly.
(19 February 2017)

Nella:
Sex is very much one sided, and he seems equally shy there also.
(19 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment