Thursday 9 February 2017

We also have a title in common - the Jane Addams essay

Given that the challenge allows for variations, I'm focusing on essays, feature articles, letters, and speeches. I've been making a list of my own anyway as part of my effort to study more short nonfiction. I'm really tempted to read non-Filipino short stories and even essays and other literary forms, especially those by A.S.
_

Lyda:
I broke up with her because I didn't want to do long distance even though we loved each other.
(7 February 2017)

Neely:
Does he like me or like me not?
(7 February 2017)

Shanti:
What do you think of the baby names Ruby, Sophie, or Ember for a girl, or Phoenix for a boy?
(7 February 2017)

Shanti:
Middle names to go with these names?
(7 February 2017)

Luann:
How do i tell my mom i dont want it?
(7 February 2017)

Dani:
What do you think of the baby name Amaya Ann?
(7 February 2017)

Dani:
Ann means favorable, or graceful, and Amaya means nights rain.
(7 February 2017)

Griselda:
I had a crush on this girl for awhile and she told me she likes me?
(7 February 2017)

Griselda:
Long story short, why are we so awkward, and how do I tell if we are a we?
(7 February 2017)

Griselda:
I'm confused as I haven't really had much experience with this stuff, and any advice would be welcome.
(7 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment