Sunday 12 February 2017

The general starting point is the often misunderstood or misrepresented concept of witch-blood

Starting with the premise that all who work the craft have witch-blood, that all witches are of the blood, you might say. Now, those with witch-blood have the Sight. People tend to see what they expect to see. Now there's lore, a myth, of the Founders. And through the Ninth Mother to those with that witch-blood.
_

Evelyn:
He can act so DAMN immature and so mature when needed.
(11 February 2017)

Evelyn:
He has those DEEP face expressions, so FREAKING MANLY...and he's just a good looking guy.
(11 February 2017)

Evelyn:
Heck, him looking a little older makes him look mature which i find hot.
(11 February 2017)

Evelyn:
He's like 20 years older than me lol but I'd marry him if I existed in a parallel universe in which he were single and somehow fell in love with me.
(11 February 2017)

Cecile:
What chance can this happen?
(11 February 2017)

Ladonna:
How can I visitation denied for my children's father?
(11 February 2017)

Ladonna:
His driveway does not meet the street (crazy). He has no since of what is right..
(11 February 2017)

Ladonna:
Bottom line me and my children are terrified of him and I am scared for the two we have together in his presence.
(11 February 2017)

Ladonna:
We moved out and since then my children have nightmares about him and when I go there I he is there in my home.
(11 February 2017)

Ladonna:
The same day he got served those papers he kicked my door in.
(11 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment