Friday 24 February 2017

This is the reason why renting a truck makes sense

Picture owning a truck with all the monthly expenses attached to it and you do not have enough orders to cover the cost. We offer a further cost saving measure to your business in form of staffing solutions. Book-a-Bakkie is a proudly South African company who is committed to the success of our customers.
_

Lanie:
He says he has better things to do.
(23 February 2017)

Lanie:
If I manage to make a salary more than double that of a normal American while coming from nothing, he can achieve evenore.
(23 February 2017)

Lanie:
I mean, I come from a really poor family, and I don't want my son to undo all the work I did.
(23 February 2017)

Lanie:
At first, he said he wanted to be an artist (what a stupid idea), but he later agreed after itold him he would become a beggar if he was an artist.
(23 February 2017)

Lanie:
I want him to go to an Ivy League and start a company, which was always my dream.
(23 February 2017)

Lanie:
Eventually, I got to move to the US.
(23 February 2017)

Lanie:
Still, I later got into a good job only.
(23 February 2017)

Lanie:
Unfortunately, I couldn't afford going to a private university.
(23 February 2017)

Lanie:
I swear on my life, I've never actually gotten the equivalent of a B in my life (I came from India, where they didn't use letter grading). That is why I skipped a grade.
(23 February 2017)

Donnette:
Does this text contains any errors?
(23 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment