Thursday 9 February 2017

For the next several minutes we talked about the places they visited

It was their first visit to the U.P. The beauty leaves you breathless and a little dizzy. The ferry ride to and from the island is exhilarating. Especially if you cross on a windy day while the waves swell around the boat. Sea Shell City, Castle Rock and the Mystery Spot charm you with their humorous kitsch.
_

Brett:
You mean...you don t mean bye as in, you're leaving us....you ll be back, right?
(7 February 2017)

Christie:
Why do girls in middle school only care about a guys looks?
(7 February 2017)

Christie:
Im not bad looking I m just obese.
(7 February 2017)

Laurinda:
Why are some people so miserable on Yahoo Answers?
(7 February 2017)

Laurinda:
I politely and detailingly ask a question about a first car and insurance and get a salty response from half of the people answering it. :( Why cant we just have anything nice without people trying to crush your interests?
(7 February 2017)

Becky:
Theres this guy in my gym class I like but I ve never talked to I always catch him looking at me and is focused on me , does he like me?
(7 February 2017)

Loree:
Who's a good boy?
(7 February 2017)

Adriane:
Why do girls do one of these things every time when I see them looking at me?
(7 February 2017)

Georgia:
Was it really expected of me to go into detail about my stomach before she cooked?
(7 February 2017)

Georgia:
I don't know who's fault this was.
(7 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment