Wednesday 1 February 2017

The invoice is a dreaded thing because people always feel dread giving away their money

So why are people paying you late? And is there something you can do about it? This blog is the answer to those two questions. The invoice is here, is it crystal clear? Ensure the thing is clear to the point of mechanical precision. It must state the amount due and when it is due.
_

Pamella:
What do you think the chances are that I could be pregnant?
(1 February 2017)

Pamella:
I ordered a pregnancy test online but it won't be here until Friday.
(1 February 2017)

Pamella:
Since then, I'I've been struggling because I feel really sick but I still feel hungry at the same time because I can't eat much being sick.
(1 February 2017)

Pamella:
But, I wasn't really able to eat anything because the smell was awful.
(1 February 2017)

Pamella:
It started over spaghetti, which is usually my favorite.
(1 February 2017)

Pamella:
A couple of days ago (about 4), I started feeling really nauseous.
(1 February 2017)

Pamella:
Then, about two weeks later, I had a light period (3 days) with very dark and dry, clotted blood.
(1 February 2017)

Pamella:
I was ovulating during the time, as well.
(1 February 2017)

Pamella:
On December 31, we had unprotected sex.
(1 February 2017)

Pamella:
We're older and prepared for a child, if need be, but I don't want to scare him with a pregnancy test unless I'm sure I could be pregnant.
(1 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment