Wednesday 15 February 2017

You can check the whole thing out for yourself at the link below

Fluent in whisk(e)y, video games, and phones. Also I had left t mobile but am back now and can tell the difference from when I left. Spectrum has limited availability as most of it is currently owned. T-Mobile is doing the absolute best it can in a industry where resources are finite.
_

Esmeralda:
Why do they stare at girl's legs too?
(14 February 2017)

Esmeralda:
What are guys thinking when they do this?
(14 February 2017)

Esmeralda:
I don't wear revealing shirts; but, I notice guys stare at my boobs, even nice sweet guys?
(14 February 2017)

Marlys:
I have a friend nothing more just a friend we have never kissed or been intimate he has recently been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer?
(14 February 2017)

Marlys:
I do love him but if he wasn't sick I don't think I would consider marrying him.
(14 February 2017)

Marlys:
We definitely love each other been friends for years.
(14 February 2017)

Krysta:
Is he gay too?
(14 February 2017)

Krysta:
But he always start conversation with me and he seems like a nice guy but I wonder if he is gay?
(14 February 2017)

Krysta:
There is this cute guy at work and I see him talking to this gay guy at work all the time and he jokes around with him too.
(14 February 2017)

Krysta:
I am girl who never had a boyfriend.
(14 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment