Wednesday 1 February 2017

The rhythmic elements are strong along with a distinctive stab which is quite unique

Definitely a step up in intensity from the previous two pieces yet still quite deep and very groovy. A short break brings a moment of solace before a strong third act brings more dance floor fire. Warm and spacious, the groove breathes wonderfully, accented with tribal-esque drums and a misty atmospheric backdrop.
_

Celsa:
I seem to be possibly getting fatter but I haven't really payed attention much in the past.
(1 February 2017)

Celsa:
So I've never had sex, not even close but for some reason I felt that I could be preganant, my period was late but evantually came even though it was lighter than usual.
(1 February 2017)

Celsa:
This is gonna sound like really stupid but Whatever.
(1 February 2017)

Jacinda:
Can I still get a girl pregnant if my penis is really small?
(1 February 2017)

Donetta:
We actually do talk sometimes on social mediate however when I see her I just walk by and have nothing to say.
(1 February 2017)

Donetta:
I just want to know if there is anyway for me to get to know her better.
(1 February 2017)

Susan:
Girlfriend spending a lot of time with new guy friend?
(1 February 2017)

Susan:
She still gives me a ton of attention and she tells me she loves me so much but I'm jealous because I feel like the guy likes her and is going to try something.
(1 February 2017)

Susan:
They are going out to dinner and always talking.
(1 February 2017)

Susan:
She has a lot of guy friends but she is always talking to me about this one guy.
(1 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment