Tuesday 21 February 2017

One of them has a really long and heavy trigger pull I want to fix

A lot of Youtube gun videos are done by total jack leg amateurs who can lead you to do serious damage. Other than that, there don't appear to be any armorers manuals showing complete disassembly of the BDM. If you don't think you can do it from a schematic, you'd be better off having a professional pistolsmith do the job.
_

Dyan:
I will randomly go to her, kiss her neck, bite her neck, whisper in her ear, boo touch, I'll unbutton most of my shirt and walk around eyeing her, I can even walk around in my underwear and nothing happens.
(21 February 2017)

Dyan:
I'm even trying to kinda seduce her.
(21 February 2017)

Dyan:
But she isn't really returning the favor... not even trying to honestly.
(21 February 2017)

Dyan:
Every night unless I'm told otherwise.
(21 February 2017)

Dyan:
We are a lesbian couple, and I am constantly 'taking care' of her.
(21 February 2017)

Dyan:
We're now 19, living together, etc.
(21 February 2017)

Dyan:
We haven't had a dry spell since we were 16, and that was at the begging of our relationship.
(21 February 2017)

Patsy:
I'm so sick of my boyfriend?
(21 February 2017)

Patsy:
I'm just so sick of out relationship, I've tried to break up with him three times and he got so depressed I was afraid he might hurt himself or never heal so we got back together.
(21 February 2017)

Patsy:
He has trust issues, like he's always asking me if I'm secretly dating another guy or I've cheated on him.
(21 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment