Tuesday 21 February 2017

I want deliberately to encourage this mighty longing after God

They want to taste, to touch with their hearts the wonder that is God. Some of you carry a lot of baggage on this. Whenever you think about God, your first instinct, though you believe, is to picture him with a frown on his face. You feel he is angry with you, that he is condemning you.
_

Pauletta:
My mom said she knew and wasn't okay with it, but she said me stealing it is worse than him growing it.
(20 February 2017)

Pauletta:
And there was at least 10 plants in there.
(20 February 2017)

Pauletta:
They found out and now I'm kicked out because I took his weed that was illegal.
(20 February 2017)

Pauletta:
Well I took a good bit of the weed over a 2 week period.
(20 February 2017)

Pauletta:
So recently I found a pretty big room where he was growing weed and there was jars of weed.
(20 February 2017)

Pauletta:
And my mom knows and she knew that I knew.
(20 February 2017)

Darnell:
WTF IS GOING ON?
(20 February 2017)

Darnell:
It's starting to get to me and I'm a little like wtf.
(20 February 2017)

Darnell:
Then I was snap chatting one of them and they are all hanging out with out me and I'm a little pissed because this has been a reoccurring theme lately and idk why.
(20 February 2017)

Darnell:
However they all bailed out last minute coming up with various reasons.
(20 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment