Wednesday 15 February 2017

I have an increased sex drive and a less foggy mind

In the last 3 weeks I have completely stopped my pill just because I wanted to see if it would make a difference. I can feel I have high blood pressure still. But I feel so much better in myself. I seem to be able to just sleep at night. My partner said I seem much happier in general, its even been noticed by people at work who dont know my health issues.
_

Karima:
He always asks me if I m coming over and always asks how I m doing over Facebook and stuff.
(14 February 2017)

Karima:
A week later I fell asleep on the couch in their basement and I woke up to her little brother sitting by the end asleep too.
(14 February 2017)

Karima:
It was fine until recently his brother and I were watching tv and he tried to put his arm around me and get close.
(14 February 2017)

Karima:
She has a younger brother who is 15. Every time I come over he always gets so excited and loves hanging out with us.
(14 February 2017)

Karima:
I m 21 year old female and my best friend is a 22 from home.
(14 February 2017)

Tanika:
I need help. Life isn't that great for me right now..?
(14 February 2017)

Tanika:
I don't know how to deal with everything while I just want to die.
(14 February 2017)

Tanika:
I've struggled with depression before and I've started to lapse again and her friend-dumping helped.
(14 February 2017)

Tanika:
From one day to the other we've become strangers.
(14 February 2017)

Tanika:
I don't matter to her anymore and she just doesn't want to be my friend.
(14 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment