Friday 24 February 2017

By now our New Year health and fitness resolutions should be well and truly underway

New gym memberships are at an annual high. The joggers are out, and the supermarkets are pushing healthy eating options. Some of us will be working towards a slimmer waistline; others a more shapely bum or pair of legs. The pelvic floor is the muscle that runs from the pubic bone at the front of the body to the base of the spine.
_

Anitra:
Why does it bother me so much when i don't get something right?
(24 February 2017)

Anitra:
How can I stop it or get over it?
(24 February 2017)

Anitra:
But when i answer a question wrong or mistake a simple thing that i know i know I tend to get somewhat depressed as cringy as that sound I really berate myself for being so stupid.
(24 February 2017)

Anitra:
I'm not gonna lie i;m a somewhat ditsy person.
(24 February 2017)

Cheri:
What to Do About Friend?
(24 February 2017)

Cheri:
Please no stupid responses, I m looking for actual advice.
(24 February 2017)

Cheri:
I do not love this girl but I still feel like I deserve better for always listening to her problems and being there when she needs help.
(24 February 2017)

Cheri:
So I m friends with this girl who I always talk on the phone to, about 6 hours a week.
(24 February 2017)

Mario:
When I told my Dad this he doesn't sound very happy with my career advancing despite all that I have been through.
(24 February 2017)

Elvia:
What is my Dad implying?
(24 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment