Wednesday 30 November 2016

A free Pop quiz on Sunday and many more to come

Omega Auctions (UK) will auction rare records and memorabilia life at the fair. A nice record collection is a joy for ever. International praise has been loaded upon the vinyl heaven that the Mega Record & CD Fair is. The Sunday Times (UK) spent last April two pages to describe the wonders of the biggest record fair in the world.
_

Sylvia:
Yes I have taken sex Ed and I know how IUDs work but I know there is a possibility that they can move and become less effective.
(29 November 2016)

Sylvia:
I know the likelyhood of me being pregnant is super low, but I ve been pregnant before and felt the same type of nausea so I ve been freaking out.
(29 November 2016)

Sylvia:
For the past few days I have been extremely nauseas.
(29 November 2016)

Sylvia:
Two weeks later I got my period.
(29 November 2016)

Sylvia:
I had unprotected sex (no condom but have an IUD in) on October 30th.
(29 November 2016)

Avelina:
I have no desire to date long term... what's wrong with me?
(29 November 2016)

Avelina:
I'm 23... I have no desire to marry, have children, or to date for a long period of time.
(29 November 2016)

Angila:
Have you ever had a STINKY fart?
(29 November 2016)

Kizzie:
I need some ideas for my blind cousin?
(29 November 2016)

Kizzie:
So she asked if I could help to find some things he can do to make him feel like hes not missing out on stuff in his life. any information would be greatly appreciative.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment