Tuesday 29 November 2016

The main purpose of the role is to review and implement HR 8 Admin policies

We have been in existence for over 21 years offering cutting edge legal solutions for maximum value to our clients. Our vision is to be your ultimate partner, providing innovative solutions. We are recruiting for a HR & Admin Officer Position to be seconded to our Nairobi Office.
_

Trina:
I always have fun with him but for long term NO.
(28 November 2016)

Trina:
When I think rationally, he is not the guy for me.
(28 November 2016)

Trina:
But things were going great between us, so he assumed that my answer is yes, and I didn't do anything to prove him wrong, because I like him.
(28 November 2016)

Trina:
Couple weeks ago, he asked me to be his gf and I started making jokes and refused to give him a straight answer.
(28 November 2016)

Trina:
I have been going out with this guy for 6 months now, I always enjoyed spending time with him. we hung out maybe once a week on average.
(28 November 2016)

Delorse:
Is it necessary for a man to have a (femlae) bestfriend after he's gotten into a relationship?
(28 November 2016)

Delorse:
I dont put stress on him, i just put worry on him because he has trust issues.
(28 November 2016)

Delorse:
Is it necessary for him to have a female bestfriend when he gots me?
(28 November 2016)

Delorse:
His bestfriend, his baby mama thats due next month, and me ( his gf). I have no one to run to when we get into it, and i need someone to talk to more than him.
(28 November 2016)

Delorse:
So basically he's talking to three women.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment