Tuesday 29 November 2016

However in terms of accessorizing keeping your choices simple and restrained will take you far

Therefore it is good to learn how to combine ties and pocket squares. In this post I briefly show you how to combine different kind of ties and pocket squares. And I do it with four different ties and two pocket squares. However, instead of those three I have here chosen four ties that are good options to complement your tie rotation.
_

Kelli:
Me and her are friends and are sweet to each other, but today without warning she blocked me.
(28 November 2016)

Carroll:
Is it OK to have my first kiss at school?
(28 November 2016)

Carroll:
Neither of our parents know. (They are both homophobic.) Is it OK to kiss her at school after everyone leaves if I try to find a nice place?
(28 November 2016)

Carroll:
I want to kiss my girlfriend, we've been dating for 3 months now and haven't kissed yet, but we're dating in private.
(28 November 2016)

Leona:
My internet friend disappeared what do I do?
(28 November 2016)

Leona:
He hasn t posted on any social media ( his YouTube channel, facebook, twitter, Instagram) and he hasn t texted me either.. I m really worried about him what should I do..?
(28 November 2016)

Leona:
Around 3 weeks ago 011 stopped texting.
(28 November 2016)

Leona:
He lives far away from me and We would talk almost everyday for around 3 hours (FaceTime) and text all the time.
(28 November 2016)

Leona:
My best friend (I ll call him 011) and I met around half a year ago on Instagram and instantly became best friends.
(28 November 2016)

Tequila:
Is it me or is he crazy ? (relationship advice)?
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment