Wednesday 30 November 2016

Return crust to the oven and bake uncovered for another 10 minutes

It started at Fathers Day five months ago, this idea to make a pie every Friday. But thank goodness that the combo of earthy sweet potato and chocolate work so beautifully together. I especially love how the chocolate swirl has almost the same texture as the sweet potato filling.
_

Spring:
All he's texted me is that he wants to be left alone.
(29 November 2016)

Spring:
I have been calling and texting him since Friday night but he won't speak to me.
(29 November 2016)

Spring:
I went to his house and he just told me to go away.
(29 November 2016)

Spring:
He said he didn't want to see me.
(29 November 2016)

Spring:
When last weekend came I canceled plans to go to the concert and told my bf I was coming to stay with him.
(29 November 2016)

Spring:
I told him and said we could still spend most of Sunday together and he said ok but I could tell he was mad.
(29 November 2016)

Spring:
I just got lucky and got scheduled a weekend off and was going to spend the whole weekend with him until my best friend had concert tickets in Little Rock which was going to be an overnight trip.
(29 November 2016)

Spring:
We see each other once a month (Twice if we're lucky) unless he comes to see me at work.
(29 November 2016)

Spring:
We don't spend much time together because I'm really busy with work and college.
(29 November 2016)

Jessenia:
Did my family friend block me on Facebook?
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment