Sunday 27 November 2016

In that time period I only saw my manager and the rest of my team in person five times

As an extrovert, one of the biggest struggles I had as a remote employee was fighting the feeling of isolation. In fact, the strongest relationship I built was with a woman on an adjacent team, who was also a remote employee. Before committing to a remote job, it is wise to do some honest self-reflection.
_

Adaline:
If I say no, he'll probably get thick with me.
(26 November 2016)

Adaline:
Before this, he's struck me as being a bit odd (very touchy-feely, taking an unusual interest in clothing size and age) and I'm not sure what to say next time he asks me to help with his phone.
(26 November 2016)

Adaline:
Embarassed, I looked away & quickly x'ed out of it.
(26 November 2016)

Adaline:
When I opened it I there was a page open with explicit sexual imagery.
(26 November 2016)

Adaline:
However, today he asked me to show him how to add someone to contacts for him, giving me his phone.
(26 November 2016)

Adaline:
So I work in a charity shop where most of the staff are quite older than I am (I'm16). One man in his 60's regularly asks me for help with his phone as he's not as savvy with modern technology, and I had no problem with advising him.
(26 November 2016)

Cristina:
Why they don't believe I am a virgin?
(26 November 2016)

Cristina:
I am always in a happy spirit as well.
(26 November 2016)

Cristina:
But they don't believe the fact that I am a virgin.
(26 November 2016)

Cristina:
But conversation about sex or something they talk about, I am a virgin and I never had a boyfriend.
(26 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment