Saturday 26 November 2016

Nothing quite beats the feeling of hitting a hole-in-one or beating your personal record

Tech, Sports, Food, Drinks & more. Sometimes all it takes is some new equipment to get more out of your golfing hobby. You could also get more people involved. You need a set of reliable golf clubs to hit your shots just right. From irons to putters, make sure you have the perfect set.
_

Lorretta:
And all of the images that i receive from the other friends are found on google search images.
(26 November 2016)

Lorretta:
But they never text at the same time.
(26 November 2016)

Lorretta:
And some how she knows everything to the exact point of what we talk about and they both have really elaborate back stories and weird things happen to them.
(26 November 2016)

Lorretta:
And i text them both and i also text her.
(26 November 2016)

Lorretta:
My friend has these friends from where she used to live.
(26 November 2016)

So:
Crush On a Boy I Have No Chance With?
(26 November 2016)

So:
I'm the geeky smart girl and he plays football and basketball, every clique movie ever.
(26 November 2016)

So:
I've talked to him a couple of times, but it doesn't compare to the countless hours I've spent stalking him on social media.
(26 November 2016)

So:
Too him I'm just that smart girl that followed him on instagram, but he's so much too me.
(26 November 2016)

So:
I'm in 8th grade and I have a terrible, hopeless crush on this boy.
(26 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment