Wednesday 30 November 2016

But people with innovative creative ideas and the skills to execute them come from all over

But people with innovative, creative ideas and the skills to execute them come from all over. Who says you have to open your business in a major media market in order to be successful? A pitch meeting is a subway or taxi ride away. First, they turn their physical location into an asset.
_

Etha:
Can I get unemployment if im too shy to work?
(29 November 2016)

Etha:
How much money do unemployment give you?
(29 November 2016)

Etha:
I'm 19 and I'm scared of working because I'm too shy but need money to get my own place.
(29 November 2016)

Fleta:
Why do I feel guilty when the people I love love me back?
(29 November 2016)

Fleta:
And this applies to everything, including my cat and my mom and my siblings.
(29 November 2016)

Fleta:
When my boyfriend shows me love and affection, though, I feel guilty and sick to my stomach and have the desire to distance myself from him.
(29 November 2016)

Fleta:
Giving people love and affection makes me feel good and happy because I want the people I love to feel loved.
(29 November 2016)

Fleta:
For example, I love my boyfriend so so much and I love telling him that I love him.
(29 November 2016)

Fleta:
It s not that I don t want to be loved, because I do, but when people show me affection I get a sick, guilty feeling in my stomach and it feels wrong.
(29 November 2016)

Natisha:
Pregnancy? Or stomach virus ?both? Help asap!!!?
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment