Wednesday 30 November 2016

You take a bunch of data and you fit a model to it

The data affords you a certain upper limit of accuracy compared to the real world. Your chosen model then subtracts a certain percentage off the top. The cost of abstraction is an imperfect fit. So one of the primary rules of thumb when working with this stuff is start simple.
_

Joanne:
High school girl with guy problems????
(29 November 2016)

Shayne:
What's it like for a guy when he has intercourse?
(29 November 2016)

Azalee:
Agnostic boyfriend refuses to act religious in from of my family! What can I do in this situation?
(29 November 2016)

Azalee:
Then there's the fact that he's an outspoken liberal, and so am I, but we agreed to not talk about that when we are there.
(29 November 2016)

Azalee:
He refuses to act conservative and I don't know how to fix it.
(29 November 2016)

Azalee:
On the other hand, my parents are talking about him as if the Pharaoh of Christianity is coming.
(29 November 2016)

Azalee:
Now, I told him and there are a few female friends who I know are crazy after him that keep talking about how I'm not worth it.
(29 November 2016)

Azalee:
I didn't tell my boyfriend that my family is your typical Southern conservative family because I thought that would be a turn off and he is gorgeous and I fell in love with him the first time I saw him.
(29 November 2016)

Azalee:
The thing is that while he was raised Christian he is actually agnostic.
(29 November 2016)

Azalee:
It's a big deal because they know he is half Egyptian half German and they are fascinated by Middle Eastern Christianity.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment