Monday 28 November 2016

I think an Ne-dom would look at a tablecloth and think poncho

All fan fiction and fan art is intended for entertainment purposes only and no defamation of character is intended whatsoever. So ENTJ seems to be the best fit for him. Thoughtful, analytical, and quiet are all words that can describe who Micky is at his core.
_

Cleta:
It's been about 5 months and last week I noticed his ex gf commented on my coworkers fb page so I shared that info with him that she's friends w someone I know.
(28 November 2016)

Cleta:
Well he tod,me he didn't want to date as he liked someone else but wanted to stay friends.
(28 November 2016)

Cleta:
We shared life stores and talked about our common goals and had a strong physical attraction right away.
(28 November 2016)

Cleta:
I met a guy last summer and we hit it off right away.
(28 November 2016)

Alise:
My father thinks i can't handle myself?
(28 November 2016)

Nan:
Maybe I'm still in love with my ex?
(28 November 2016)

Nan:
I now have a new boyfriend (11 months) but still am convinced I have feelings for my ex.
(28 November 2016)

Nan:
I still look at his twitter everyday.
(28 November 2016)

Nan:
I needed him, we were very young and being young and naive we ended up breaking up.
(28 November 2016)

Nan:
He was that type where as soon as I laid eyes on him I was in love.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment