Tuesday 29 November 2016

He thanked Hillary and said he will build the country

Leader of Opposition Rona Ambrose has said Canada and USA has a 150-year-old relation and they wish to work with USA. Conservative leadership candidate Kelly Leitch said she hoped his victory and is happy he has won. Trudeau congratulates Trump and said he looks forward to work closely with him.
_

Rachael:
Not being a perv, just wanna find a place to kiss my girlfriend.
(28 November 2016)

Catina:
Ex girlfriend wants to see other people?
(28 November 2016)

Catina:
She started crying again and we just started talking about all the things we could've fixed, but that was all.
(28 November 2016)

Catina:
It wasn't awkward at all, and it went so perfectly that it made us both sad.
(28 November 2016)

Catina:
But we met up last week after 3 weeks of limited contact, and went to dinner.
(28 November 2016)

Catina:
It was mutual and its been so hard for me to the point where I feel extremely alone and isolated.
(28 November 2016)

Catina:
So we addressed it, and long story short (after several tears), we decided to end it.
(28 November 2016)

Catina:
We were eachothers first loves and the whole 9 yards.
(28 November 2016)

Catina:
Hey everyone, me and my ex dated for 2 years, and it was the best relationship I could've asked for.
(28 November 2016)

Katheryn:
I am starting to have feelings for my twin sister?
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment