Wednesday 30 November 2016

Video calls are becoming available seemingly at random

WhatsApp is rolling out support for video calls in the Android app, but not everyone has the feature yet. WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
_

Cecila:
I hate my brother so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
(28 November 2016)

Cecila:
Seriously, she thinks my brother is an angel.
(28 November 2016)

Cecila:
I got so mad and I yelled at him.
(28 November 2016)

Cecila:
But one day my brother has a huge playdate with his friends and they play on MY mouse without letting me know... When his friends finally leave, I ask him where my mouse is because I cant find it and my brother says his friends played on it.
(28 November 2016)

Cecila:
I have a really good gaming mouse and I never let anyone touch it without my permission.
(28 November 2016)

Cecila:
Im a 11 year old girl and I really love gaming and so does my 14 year old brother.
(28 November 2016)

Suzanne:
Where to find trouble near Bradenton, FL?
(28 November 2016)

Suzanne:
Where are good places to do this?
(28 November 2016)

Suzanne:
He's been in few scuffles outside of bars here but hes looking for some serious fights to really hurt some people badly.
(28 November 2016)

Suzanne:
My 17 year old son always enjoyed looking for trouble back in our hometown in South Dakota, taking guys out back after bar close and beating the living hell out of them.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment