Sunday 27 November 2016

Today I celebrate my seven years living in the real world

It is a very different experience to living in active addiction. In active addiction, my best days are still worse than my worst days of sobriety. And believe me; life has thrown a lot at me since being sober. If I did (could) then so can you. My true journey to discovery started in 2005 upon admission to Houghton House.
_

Georgeanna:
I was kidnapped from my adoptive parents and found out?
(27 November 2016)

Georgeanna:
And found out at 18 they always had full custody over me and they went looking for me in 2008 and died in a car accident.. I think.
(27 November 2016)

Tyler:
Why does my girlfriend want to have sex?
(27 November 2016)

Tyler:
Why can't she just be normal and act like a real relationship partner... With no sex?
(27 November 2016)

Tyler:
I know the second we have sex, she'll no longer be the same person I knew before... But why does she keep pursuing that part of the relationship?
(27 November 2016)

Tyler:
I don't want her to be a slut I want her to stay a pure angel.
(27 November 2016)

Tyler:
I want someone to love and care for without doing that.
(27 November 2016)

Tyler:
I'm 20 years old and all I've wanted was our relationship to be completely real, no sex.
(27 November 2016)

Elvia:
Tell me why do girls do this?
(27 November 2016)

Elvia:
Can you tell me why girls do this ?
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment