Sunday 27 November 2016

On 28 October Director Comey wrote to congressmen to inform them of the Weiner computer seizure

On 30 October the FBI got its warrant to begin examining the contents. It's 6 November in the US - that's 7 days that Comey's had to examine 650,000 exhibits. That's one way to determine whether there's a case to answer. On 30 October the FBI got its warrant to begin examining the contents.
_

Pearlene:
How to start and keep a conversation going with a person I've only had some small talk with?
(27 November 2016)

Pearlene:
How to start the conversation and how to keep it going and interesting for the both of us.
(27 November 2016)

Pearlene:
I have her instagram and I'm not sure whether to message her on there or not.
(27 November 2016)

Pearlene:
There is a girl that is super kind and fun but we have only had small talk as I am a bit shy.
(27 November 2016)

Constance:
I have good qualities, I DO?
(27 November 2016)

Constance:
Should my character be judge on the lesser of these qualities?
(27 November 2016)

Constance:
I have good qualities, I have bad qualities, and I am after all a human being.
(27 November 2016)

Lenna:
Want to try weed but scared of parents finding out?
(27 November 2016)

Lenna:
I don't know how my mum would react and that's what I worry about more since I am around my mother more(my dad works as a truck driver and is at home only during the weekend). What do you think?
(27 November 2016)

Lenna:
I don't think my dad will have a problem with it, he smoked as a teenager.
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment