Monday 28 November 2016

Well I was talking to Seth who I discovered was a DL military dude

There are literally thousands of emails between my gmail, Tumblr and twitter. And had been watching my stuff and jackin his meat secretly when he was in duty sometimes really turned me on. After doing this on tumblr for a while it evolved into months of sexting on our cell phones.
_

Valrie:
I know my next step is either taking a break from him or leaving because I deserve better than this.
(28 November 2016)

Valrie:
I didn't believe him, so I told him in an assertive manner that this behavior needs to stop because he needs to show consideration & respect my feelings.
(28 November 2016)

Valrie:
I immediately told him about how uncomfortable this made me feel a couple of day afterwards & became more defensive afterwards by telling me that's who he is around family members & friends & trying to make me feel as if I'm delusional.
(28 November 2016)

Valrie:
Now, I've even noticed he's continuing to playfully touching his cousin's wife such as poking her on the side & kissing her directly on the check to greet her.
(28 November 2016)

Valrie:
Recently, I've been noticing for a couple of months that he's back to acting a little strange towards me again when his female cousin in law's around.
(28 November 2016)

Valrie:
Even though he became slightly defensive, he apologized, assured me that it's a part of who he is, but promised it won't happen again since it bothered me.
(28 November 2016)

Valrie:
I've had the same issue a few months ago & I've addressed to him.
(28 November 2016)

Valrie:
He's a tad distant, and I noticed that he tries to maintain more conversation with his female cousin in law and they playfully touch each other more often than his family's other friends & their significant others.
(28 November 2016)

Valrie:
However, he seems to act a little different whenever his cousin's wife comes around.
(28 November 2016)

Valrie:
My boyfriend & I have been dating for 7 months, I'm 26 years old and he's 27. My boyfriend is always so sweet, caring, and attentive.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment