Sunday 27 November 2016

But more important than the data is the proof that relationships matter

This election has elevated to mainstream news discussions the importance of data quality and data integrity. Could it be that, after all the lies and distortions in this campaign, facts will become important again? Who needs to buy space when you can get it for free, right?
_

Paulene:
I'm currently discharging and I wanting to know the likelihood of me becoming pregnant again, Thanks.
(26 November 2016)

Paulene:
That was my first time being pregnant and from what I looked up after the first pregnancy it's much more likely to get pregnant easier.
(26 November 2016)

Paulene:
I was wondering how soon after a miscarriage can you conceive again.
(26 November 2016)

Paulene:
After I had stopped bleeding which was two days ago me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex.
(26 November 2016)

Paulene:
I hadn't known I was pregnant up until I was 6 weeks and I had gotten a very bad UTI infection that caused a fever.
(26 November 2016)

Paulene:
So almost two weeks ago, I had a miscarriage and I was a day away from being 9 weeks.
(26 November 2016)

Yolande:
My mother is an alcoholic and gets mad that my Dad's father was an alcoholic. How do I get her to see the irony of that?
(26 November 2016)

Yolande:
See the irony as my Mom is an alcoholic.
(26 November 2016)

Yolande:
However, my mother is an alcoholic and yet still insults the alcoholic grandfather.
(26 November 2016)

Yolande:
My Dad's father died when I was a baby so I have no memory of it.
(26 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment