Tuesday 29 November 2016

Businesses seem to have adopted a more casual feel

Do you have a dress code at work? As one of the leading employment agencies in Florida, our recruiters can weigh in on this topic. Is there an unofficial dress code at work? However, the standards on what is considered inappropriate attire are still very much the same.
_

Doretha:
After walking for a bit, I noticed a strange van was driving slowly behind me.
(28 November 2016)

Doretha:
I don't want to go into too much detail, but while I was there I got into a fight with my dad and I left the condo to go for a walk.
(28 November 2016)

Doretha:
During thanksgiving break, I went to a place called the Cayman Islands.
(28 November 2016)

Venetta:
I want to be in a relationship.?
(28 November 2016)

Venetta:
I'm not saying this has to be the guy im going to marry I mean that would be cool and amazing, but I just want that special person and I don't know what to do or where to look or if guys even want that in college.
(28 November 2016)

Venetta:
I am not going to force myself into anything, but I want so badly to be committed with someone.
(28 November 2016)

Venetta:
I feel like all the guys at my school aren't looking for relationships and just looking for hook ups.
(28 November 2016)

Venetta:
I want to have a relationship with someone I want to have that go to person in my life and I dont want to be single anymore.
(28 November 2016)

Venetta:
I am an 18 female and a freshmen in college.
(28 November 2016)

Allena:
Should I tell my crush that he's been turning me off?
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment