Monday 28 November 2016

And quite honestly those numbers can steal your joy along with comparison

Rarely does google analytics make me smile. In fact, I've thought of giving up completely when I see just how little traffic can be. And for me, in the blog community, it can be difficult not to compare. Instead however, I've decided to do my thing.. whatever that is.
_

Thomasina:
I just want some advice where to go from here for mostly reassurance.
(28 November 2016)

Thomasina:
She's in my class (my school is independent study so she's with me all day) and we're friends?
(28 November 2016)

Vonda:
Why is my roomate keeps walking around in spandex shorts and a bra?
(28 November 2016)

Kaleigh:
Why kind of guy would I balance well with? (Or be cute with)?
(28 November 2016)

Kaleigh:
Also I love funny guys who have a bit of a bad boy way about hen.
(28 November 2016)

Kaleigh:
I love to be creative and I am working on my new YouTube channel.
(28 November 2016)

Kaleigh:
People describe me as adorable and beautiful.
(28 November 2016)

Kaleigh:
I'm also talented (not bragging, just giving you an idea of what I'm like so you can tell me the answer to my question) I sing, act, dance and write.
(28 November 2016)

Kaleigh:
I keep to myself in beclass cause I like being a unique individual, and I don't fit in with those kids in my classes.
(28 November 2016)

Kaleigh:
I have very light olive skin and blue gray eyes.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment