Monday 28 November 2016

Please keep in mind this is a sideblog and as such there will be no follow backs

Every post on this blog is copyright to their respectful owners unless it is stated to be a member creation. Not necessarily with other relationships. How did he let Jackson talk him into this again? Now the sheriff got home way earlier than expected and Derek was going to get arrested and fuck his life, really.
_

Fransisca:
So guys please tell me what do you think of him?
(28 November 2016)

Fransisca:
I just get healed from the rejection and started to move on.
(28 November 2016)

Fransisca:
I dont know why he's doing that.
(28 November 2016)

Fransisca:
After 2 weeks of silence with him, he started to talk to me, and everytime i talk to him, he always smile and looked away, never make eye contact with me.
(28 November 2016)

Fransisca:
I tried my best, but i still not enough.
(28 November 2016)

Fransisca:
I know its hard for him, it happened to him 6 months ago but he still havent moved on from it.
(28 November 2016)

Fransisca:
Actually i do know that this thing gonna happened since he's a very religious type (christian) and he's just broke up with his girlfriend of 7 years of relationship.
(28 November 2016)

Fransisca:
Then he rejected me by simply saying that he's straight.
(28 November 2016)

Fransisca:
So i told him that i like him and willing to do anything for him.
(28 November 2016)

Fransisca:
And because of that, i started to feel that he hates me or something.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment