Wednesday 30 November 2016

Here you can see Gabber as google punished the spammers for spamming to much on google

Gabber has invented a new update & this update is deadly as his name(goo gle). So what is that update. And what happend when google released this update. There is a new update for you invent by google. Give your comment on this video On comment box. And if you really like this video share it with others on social networking site like Facebook twitter etc.
_

Allen:
Long story short, ive liked this guy for a few moths now, and apparently he's liked me.
(28 November 2016)

Eda:
I'm getting married to my high school teacher?
(28 November 2016)

Eda:
I really do love him but I keep worrying even though my parents love him and know him.
(28 November 2016)

Eda:
I don't want him to get fired from his job and I don't want to cause unnecessary trouble for him.
(28 November 2016)

Eda:
He is good friends with my family and my brothers best friend.
(28 November 2016)

Eda:
Me and my high school teacher are getting married as soon as I graduate.
(28 November 2016)

Gail:
How do I know when to take a chance to ask someone out?
(28 November 2016)

Emily:
What would you personally name a boy and girl with these middle names?
(28 November 2016)

Emily:
If boys he will have a brother Timothy Scott Elias If girls she will have a sister Lisa Vannessa Robin Sorry Elizabeth Vanessa Robin.
(28 November 2016)

Emily:
Basically any name you can come up with.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment