Wednesday 30 November 2016

This means we can use a more concise way to write functions

Start your free trial with Treehouse. Apple has high-level APIs to achieve concurrency like Grand Central Dispatch and operation queues. Unfortunately, keeping those dependencies up-to-date can be a challenge unto itself. Learn the skills you need to become a developer with the Techdegree Program.
_

Vicky:
Some of my friends think he does want to be friends, while others suggest he has interest in me.
(29 November 2016)

Vicky:
We picked a date to hang out but I don't know why he is suddenly contacting me all of a sudden.
(29 November 2016)

Vicky:
We chatted for a while and he genuinely seem interested in hanging out.
(29 November 2016)

Vicky:
I didn't mind be friends despite the fact that I still like him.
(29 November 2016)

Vicky:
Recently he contacted me again asking me if I was okay being friends with him.
(29 November 2016)

Vicky:
However, his feelings weren't as strong as mine so we separated.
(29 November 2016)

Vicky:
Couple months ago, I went on this wonderful Tinder date and fell in love with this guy.
(29 November 2016)

Corrinne:
I don't want to be bad guy anymore?
(29 November 2016)

Carl:
Her first name is going to be Luna but I just cant seem to find a good middle name. some of the names I am going back and forth with are: Luna Sky, Luna Lily and Luna Willow Which one do you think is cuter?
(29 November 2016)

Carl:
And while I already have the boy name picked out, Lincoln James, I am having a hard time choosing a middle name for my girl.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment