Saturday 26 November 2016

What appears to matter more is how the economy is doing

Election jitters are pulling equities lower, and the big question is: could we see a big sell-off after the election? In other words, there is very little difference in performance depending on which party wins the election. In fact, only five times (2007, 2000, 1991, 1973, and 1950) has that ever happened.
_

Buffy:
I will be leaving soon to go visit my parents for the day and I am going to stay for supper.
(26 November 2016)

Malia:
Why are atheists on R&S saying people who go anonymous are gutless cowards?
(26 November 2016)

Malia:
Is it because those atheists who claim others are gutless cowards actually projecting the truth of themselves on others?
(26 November 2016)

Malia:
When those very same atheists are not posting their street and mailing address, first, middle, and last name, primary email addresses, and personal telephone numbers?
(26 November 2016)

Roxanne:
Guy Question!?!?!?! So I like this guy and I am pretty sure is likes me too. He is changing schools very soon. How do I get closer to him?
(26 November 2016)

Roxanne:
Maybe not keep it, but just to do it.
(26 November 2016)

Roxanne:
So how to I get this moving along just to do something.
(26 November 2016)

Roxanne:
Before he leaves which is in less than 3 weeks I want to hang out with him and maybe get him to kiss me.
(26 November 2016)

Roxanne:
Our mutual friend tried getting us together but since he is moving far away very very very soon he did not want o start anything.
(26 November 2016)

Roxanne:
We were playful with each other and spent a lot of time together.
(26 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment