Wednesday 30 November 2016

This is slowly being rolled out in the U.S. and expected to be available in Australia shortly

These updates seek to minimise the response wait times, which is an issue many businesses face on Twitter. Vine lets people share six-second-long video clips that played on a loop. Users can however still access the app to view and download their favourite Vines.
_

Shona:
She has more of a favorable side towards my other two sisters whom she trusts more although none of them are going (or went) to collage and are failing school, but me straight A nope not at all, I've spoke to her about this but yet it has gotten no where.
(28 November 2016)

Shona:
But they bought me presents considering they don't think I will spend my money on anything useful, (my mom doesn't trust me although everyone else in my family does.
(28 November 2016)

Shona:
Before you reply I'm ungrateful I'm very happy that they bought me presents for Christmas I'm happy they have the effort to go out and spend money on me.
(28 November 2016)

Refugio:
All I know is that he broke up with me because he seemed to think we would both be better on our own, even though he still loved me.
(28 November 2016)

Refugio:
I don't want to give a full backstory I just really need to get the balls to talk to him and at least try to get him back.
(28 November 2016)

Aletha:
We used to talk a lot on snapchat and she used to invite me to hang and to parties but now when I try to open a topic she tries to close it and It's really boring now she also looks annoyed most of the time?
(28 November 2016)

Kathie:
Broke up with my girlfriend and I dont feel sad about it?
(28 November 2016)

Kathie:
I liked her but we were just different people and after a year I had to do it... Im kinda stressed about it, but dont feel sad or guilt or ... well nothing. is this normal?
(28 November 2016)

Kathie:
This is is kinda of a pointless question I guess.
(28 November 2016)

Serafina:
Should I be happy if the baby is a girl?
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment