Wednesday 30 November 2016

Use a brush . Use a pastry brush to apply an even layer of fat to the interior of your pan

Bundt cakes can get stuck in the nooks and crannies of the same pans that make them look so impressive. Cakes that include chocolate chips, toffee or other mix-ins are particularly vulnerable to sticking to the pan. Melt your butter or shortening in the microwave or in a small saucepan, or use vegetable oil.
_

Liliana:
My sister and mom always fight, my sister grew up to be a wealthy and kind of conceited and very judgemental, my mom is very poor and on disability.
(29 November 2016)

Liliana:
We grew up with my dad because my mom was too mentally ill to care for us.
(29 November 2016)

Liliana:
This is the backstory: Our parents got divorced before I was born.
(29 November 2016)

Liliana:
I just turned 24. Sister is 34. She is mad at me currently.
(29 November 2016)

Clara:
Why are some people so lazy?
(29 November 2016)

Clara:
How should I confront them about it, its getting really annoying.
(29 November 2016)

Clara:
It's getting annoying because they can easily check the syllabus but they refuse to.
(29 November 2016)

Clara:
I have two classmates who always text me asking me questions about due dates on assignments and things that they can basically look up themselves on the syllabus.
(29 November 2016)

Sang:
Why is she so passive? 11 months into this off and on...I finally messed around with another woman, but I love her,?
(29 November 2016)

Sang:
I want to be with angela but it s not easy at all...so lost.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment