Monday 28 November 2016

His outstanding cooking skills are always the talk on every episode

His cooking skills were actually not known well before the show. Shin Hyesung took charge of cooking in episode variety show when all the Shinhwa members were present. Eric, who said he learned cooking from TV cooking shows, makes potato sujebi, Vongole pasta, Japchae-bap, etc. so easily.
_

Kristan:
I'm constantly sick at work?
(28 November 2016)

Kristan:
I'm not sure what to do or what it could be.
(28 November 2016)

Kristan:
On the weekends I always feel fine but during the week I'm constantly feeling sick.
(28 November 2016)

Kristan:
Blood work is fine, urine is fine etc.
(28 November 2016)

Kristan:
I've been to the doctor they've found nothing wrong.
(28 November 2016)

Kristan:
I've noticed when I'm there I get sever headaches, I've thrown up a few times, and I'm now taking nausea medication twice per day to get me through.
(28 November 2016)

Kristan:
Anyway my job is data Entry and it's literally staring at a computer for 8 hours a day entering in the same information over and over.
(28 November 2016)

Kristan:
The job I'm up at 5:30AM catch the bus at 6:15AM arrive at work by 7:20 AM and work from 7:30-4:00. I then catch the bus at 4:30 and I'm home by around 6;15. It's a VERY long day for me.
(28 November 2016)

Kristan:
I took it because financially I need money desperately at the moment.
(28 November 2016)

Kristan:
It's VERY repetitive and boring.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment