Monday 28 November 2016

The other scrub-jay who visits us regularly has no interest whatsoever in music

Now a rootless parasite on a quest to find the perfectly-crafted artisanal cocktail. It gets me out of my own damn head, for one thing, not just the choice of artists but the flow of the lists. And the New Wave Hits of the 80s is good, if limited. Too much time already invested into Spotify.
_

Silvana:
How can I get myself to go through with this or find someone who would make me happy?
(28 November 2016)

Silvana:
Has anyone else experienced this, or am I alone in my frustration?
(28 November 2016)

Silvana:
Constantly searching for something that's well in my reach?
(28 November 2016)

Silvana:
Why am I always like this, never satisfied and never happy?
(28 November 2016)

Silvana:
If you're still hanging in there after this paragraph, my question is: am I broken?
(28 November 2016)

Silvana:
To me, emotions are embarrassment, which could have something to do with this.
(28 November 2016)

Silvana:
I'm very flirtatious, the type who would in the future take home a one night stand (or many), rather than one who would fawn over a single boy for months.
(28 November 2016)

Silvana:
I don't cry often, I have no idea how to console a sad friend, and I'll always put school above all else.
(28 November 2016)

Silvana:
I'm far from an emotional person.
(28 November 2016)

Silvana:
No matter how much we have in common, how attractive they are, how much in theory I would enjoy having a boyfriend, i always end up cutting them off, leaving them (and me) confused.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment