Wednesday 30 November 2016

The liquidity crunch has been further worsened by the crumbling economy

Policy Will Not Change, Says U.S. Is the government not repeating the disastrous era of the Bearer Cheques with the reckless printing of the bond notes? Surely it goes against the basic economic rule that money should be scarce? We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons.
_

Lester:
I am going to have my first kiss with my bf very soon (on my birthday). I can feel it.
(30 November 2016)

Lida:
What should I do if my husband puts our daughter first?
(30 November 2016)

Lida:
I can't compete for his love and attention which I barely get.
(30 November 2016)

Lida:
I feel rejected and unappreciated.
(30 November 2016)

Lida:
I've known by his actions I'm number 2; it hurts me deeply already, but to read the words cuts me deeply.
(30 November 2016)

Lida:
I've been feeling it for years, just enduring because I love my husband and kids.
(30 November 2016)

Lida:
I recently read via my daughter's Facebook messenger (she left it open) my husband telling our 19-year-old that she comes first, even before me.
(30 November 2016)

Francisca:
I am 27 and never had sex. Is it horrible?
(30 November 2016)

Francisca:
Don't say I'm ugly because it's not smart and I'm not ugly.
(30 November 2016)

Suzanna:
Do black women like white guys?
(30 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment