Wednesday 30 November 2016

Just make sure you understand the trade-offs of going to alternative mortgage options

The bigger your down payment, the better your mortgage rate will be. Get a copy of your credit report, check it for errors and then take a look at your credit score. You need to get a score of at least 740 and bring down the balance of your credit card to around 30% of its limit.
_

Janetta:
Arthur is a 26 year old black man.
(28 November 2016)

Colette:
She's not really little she's 18 but I'm 27 I call her little.
(28 November 2016)

Colette:
My sister doesn't know if she'll be able to sleep tonight.
(28 November 2016)

Colette:
She was in hospice this past week they brought her hospital bed home that's what she died in.
(28 November 2016)

Colette:
I was there the night after she died it gave me a weird feeling to not use to seeing the couch in there and seeing her sitting on it.
(28 November 2016)

Colette:
She thought it was strange to be in grandmas house when she wasn't there.
(28 November 2016)

Colette:
It was the first time my sister has been in her house since she died.
(28 November 2016)

Colette:
We went to our grandmas house for dinner after the service.
(28 November 2016)

Colette:
My little sister hasn't stopped crying since we had our grandma's funeral today.
(28 November 2016)

Giuseppina:
My grandson is dating a thot?
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment