Tuesday 29 November 2016

IPF samples were obtained from 16 subjects who underwent surgical lung biopsy for diagnosis

The receptor for AGEs (RAGEs) has been implicated in the lung fibrotic process and the alveolar homeostasis. However, this AGE-RAGE aging pathway has been under-explored in IPF. Differences in AGEs and RAGE expression between both groups were evaluated by RT-PCR, Western blot and immunohistochemistry.
_

Darleen:
It is half way through our freshman year and I don't think she knows I exist.
(29 November 2016)

Darleen:
So there's this really cute freshman girl, and I want to get to know her.
(29 November 2016)

Carleen:
Girls: If a friend admitted that he likes you, will you be mad about him or not?
(29 November 2016)

Carleen:
There are still Chinese people who are traditional and conservative minded who want to marry with another Chinese person especially if they are rich.
(29 November 2016)

Carleen:
But I am weirded out why she got all offended and stingy towards me afterwards and days after, as if I want to say sorry to her for a thousand times.
(29 November 2016)

Carleen:
With a benefit of the doubt, maybe because she wants to consider me as a friend instead and that her being a conservative Chinese girl does not allow us being together.
(29 November 2016)

Carleen:
I admitted to a girl that I like her and if she wants to have a relationship with me but I think she got offended by it.
(29 November 2016)

Flavia:
Why did my ex of nearly a year act so friendly?
(29 November 2016)

Flavia:
Do you think his actions reveal anything that he's maybe trying to hide about how he really feels?
(29 November 2016)

Flavia:
I am moving on with life because I feel like in life what's meant to be will be, and right now, it just wouldn't work, but I'd never say never.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment