Sunday 27 November 2016

Also the extendable trailers and wing-carriers are there with lengths up to 53 metres

Broshuis is one of the leading manufacturers of special trailers for special- heavy and oversized loads. The programme contains low-loaders, semi-low loaders, containerchassis and platform trailers. The latest developments of Broshuis are trailers with independent suspension.
_

Oscar:
He hates birthdays & xmas because he has no family around him, or many friends.
(27 November 2016)

Oscar:
We aren't good with talking about how we feel & he's used to being alone.
(27 November 2016)

Oscar:
It's his 33rd birthday in 3 days & I feel like I can't say anything now.
(27 November 2016)

Oscar:
I tried to go along with it but it's not working.
(27 November 2016)

Oscar:
It's like before but no commitment.
(27 November 2016)

Oscar:
He didn't reply within 2 hours, but then I thought what am I doing, so I text him a final text saying I'm sorry but I don't know what we're doing.
(27 November 2016)

Oscar:
Yesterday I text, wanting to know if I'm meeting him so I could sort out my plans (he's always been last miute). I thought he would be at work, since he's trying to make extra money before xmas.
(27 November 2016)

Oscar:
We both hadn't text since we last saw each other 2 days before.
(27 November 2016)

Oscar:
He wanted to meet up this weekend, but I wasn't feeling well Friday.
(27 November 2016)

Oscar:
During this time apart he has never said he wants to get back together, but he recently started texting me a bit asking how I am.
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment