Monday 28 November 2016

This technological culture also resulted in questions about what the human is

What if you start this story in an alternative fashion, in a different time and at a different place? Nowadays we would call this an interdisciplinary laboratory for science, design and technology. Such examples beg us to alter our historical focus to a different age and a different region.
_

Allena:
He is the rudest guy I've ever met.
(28 November 2016)

Elois:
Cramping and gassy, could I be pregnant?
(28 November 2016)

Elois:
I have a 6 year old daughter and I was never this gassy or crampy prior to finding out I was pregnant.
(28 November 2016)

Elois:
Or could I possibly get good news?
(28 November 2016)

Elois:
Does this sound like AF is coming?
(28 November 2016)

Elois:
For the past few days I have been crampy and super gassy, I can clear a room with the smell.
(28 November 2016)

Elois:
My period is due tomorrow, I always get it in the afternoon.
(28 November 2016)

Elois:
On the 21st of November I was at work and started getting a pinching feeling on my side and a little crampy, so I went to the bathroom thinking my period was coming again super early and I had some light pink discharge and that was it.
(28 November 2016)

Elois:
My fiance and I had sex on the 6th, 8th, 9th, and 12th of November.
(28 November 2016)

Elois:
So the first day of my last period was November 1st and it lasted 5 days.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment