Monday 28 November 2016

On this track tho he talks about how cats in the industry and in general b acting like bitches

And it was pretty successful..but now its time to revamp it up a lil bit and try to something a bit new. It took me years to track it down cause as we all know back there was no internet. U had to manually hunt the track down and record it on tape or off the radio.
_

Christiana:
My friend just turn 17, and she's never experienced any love in her life.
(27 November 2016)

Kesha:
Should I break up with my boyfriend after a month and a half? All he wants to do Is hook up and have sex?
(27 November 2016)

Kesha:
If our friendship is as strong as I think we'll stay friends...right?
(27 November 2016)

Kesha:
Plus he doesn't fulfill my sexual desires because he's not so good in bed.
(27 November 2016)

Kesha:
But if I wanted to hook up (which I do) I would go with someone else.
(27 November 2016)

Kesha:
We've been friends forever and he finally asked.
(27 November 2016)

Kesha:
It's just I thought dating him we'd do couple stuff.
(27 November 2016)

Siu:
Kissing a more experienced guy?
(27 November 2016)

Siu:
Should I let him know that I m nervous and haven t really kissed anyone yet?
(27 November 2016)

Siu:
This new guy I am talking to now (a year after my ex and I broke up) is more experienced with kissing than I am, and I m kind of nervous.
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment