Monday 28 November 2016

What do you expect is going to happen when Elysium launches?

Still, we should not forget that Blizzard is the owner of World of Warcraft and would be for sure the most able to restore it. Nostalrius has no ground to stand on, zero, none. And none of this is going to have any effect on whether or not Blizzard launches a legacy server.
_

Lucretia:
Will we get anywhere?
(28 November 2016)

Lucretia:
And another thing, is me always texting first and him knowing I like him necessarily a bad thing?
(28 November 2016)

Lucretia:
I understand that it'll take time for us to get know one another before anything else, but does it even sound like we'll get anywhere?
(28 November 2016)

Lucretia:
I like him and I'm pretty sure he knows this.
(28 November 2016)

Lucretia:
We text about casual things and usually spend most of the time sending laughing emojis.
(28 November 2016)

Lucretia:
Before we started texting we had never spoken to each other, so we don't really know one another well.
(28 November 2016)

Lucretia:
Plus, I'm always the one to start our conversations.
(28 November 2016)

Lucretia:
Well, he already talks to someone else, so I doubt that he likes me.
(28 November 2016)

Lucretia:
Our first time texting was a day or two after he had found out by a mutual friend that I like him, which I'm not sure is a ad thing or not.
(28 November 2016)

Lucretia:
So my crush and I have texted a few times.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment