Tuesday 29 November 2016

That was one of the key findings in the 20th annual Loyalty Leaders survey

Gift -wise loyalty is a leading-indicator of positive consumer behavior toward brands. Oh, and loyal consumers are six times more likely to behave better toward that brand. This environment forces brands to work harder to create emotional engagement. No matter the category, brands that understand that emotional connections serve as surrogates for added value, have succeeded.
_

Charita:
My doctor basically doesn t know what could be going on and nether do I.
(28 November 2016)

Charita:
Today it feels worse, and last that s when it started to get worse I couldn t sleep till 4am.
(28 November 2016)

Charita:
If I do vomit it s like every other day due to what I ate.
(28 November 2016)

Charita:
My doctor said I could have a minor stomach bug but I m not going to the bathroom and not vomiting.
(28 November 2016)

Charita:
I actually went to the doctors to get some test done and everything came back negative.
(28 November 2016)

Charita:
I thought it could be coming from pregnancy but my period doesn t come till next week which means I m way too early to tell.
(28 November 2016)

Charita:
I also had been a little dizzy and tired.
(28 November 2016)

Charita:
Feeling like I need to commit but I don t.
(28 November 2016)

Charita:
For a week and one day I have been very nauseated.
(28 November 2016)

Tula:
How to deal with a friend that acts stupid or immature and also naive?
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment